Digital Inclusion is focused on leveraging technology in support of teaching and learning. Technology as a tool, when used effectively in support of the process needs and desired outcomes of teaching and learning, can make a positive impact on society.
Digital Inclusion provides consulting, project and training services that support clients as they consider, plan for, and initiate blended or online teaching and learning environments. Focus includes identifying, deploying and driving the adoption of Learning Management Systems, Course Development Methodologies, Educational Video Production, and Video Content Management and Streaming platforms.
Partner Course Development, Hosting and Delivery Services
- Assistance with adapting “Face to Face” courses for online delivery
- Loading, Hosting, and Administration of Partner Course Content
- Support and administration of partner course registration
- Support and administration of live online teaching and interaction sessions
Professional Consulting Services
- Application of technology components in support of teaching and learning. Virtual Learning Environments, Learning Management Systems, Lesson Preparation and Capture, Video Production and Streaming
- Assisting clients with the migration from face-to-face teaching processes and approach planning.
Access to online courses and content
- Some course are open to the public without needing to register, others may require require participant registration
- Some course are free, some are chargeable
- Some course are available on demand, others are based on predefined schedules.
Digital Inclusion offers s public discussions, and mini-lectures
Take a look at discussion areas to review current and relevant topics of discussion you are interested in.
Contact Mike Hamilton to discuss.