Panopto Video Content Management and Streaming Platform
Digital Inclusion promotes, sells, integrates, implements and supports the use of Panopto’s VCMS in universities, colleges, schools and enterprise businesses. Panopto is the platform of choice used by a number of South African and Namibian educational institutions.
See Panopto VCMS for more information on Panopto.
Professional Consulting Services
- Digital Academic Environment specification, implementation and support
- Application of technology components in support of teaching and learning.
- Assisting clients with the migration from face-to-face teaching processes and approach planning.
- Bespoke course development and delivery, online and face to face.
See Project Portfolio for more information on client projects.
Partner Course Development, Hosting and Delivery Services
Digital Inclusion has implemented Learning Management Systems and Video Content Management and Streaming Platforms platforms for course hosting for a number of clients. Digital Inclusion also offers an online Learning Management System platform for partners to host their courses on.
Digital Inclusion provides partners with:
- Assistance with adapting “Face to Face” courses for online delivery
- Loading, Hosting, and Administration of Partner Course Content
- Support and administration of partner course registration
- Support and administration of live online teaching and interaction sessions
Public Discussions, and Mini-Lectures
Digital Inclusion participates in Webinars and Public facing discussions as and when appropriate.
Take a look at discussion areas.
Contact Mike Hamilton to discuss for further information on any offerings.