Overview: In this course, we go through a progression from basic video production to education aligned video production.
Educational videos go behind the presentation of information. Education videos are produced to support the development of knowledge and understanding, or the change of behaviour associated with the development of skills.
Educational videos require the establishment of context; development of a sense of value; building of trusted and credible relationships, as well as the presentation of subject related content.
Target Audience: Lecturers, Trainers, Tutors and other student supporting role players that create and share education supporting content.
Duration: Approximately 12 Hours of engagement. 25% Theory and Discussion, 75% Practical Activity.
Knowledge Outcomes: After completing the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand and Explain Steps Involved in Video Production
- Define Approach to Video Rights Management and Distribution
- Define Content Standards and Create Templates used in Video Production
- Plan, Schedule and Manage Video Production processes
- Capture and Source Video Content
Skills Outcomes: After completing the course, participants will be able to:
Here are some examples of video discussions relating to video production:
Panopto Captured and Hosted Video:
Screen-O-Matic Captured and YouTube hosted Video: